Thursday, March 15, 2007

Diablo 3 and Windows Vista

I still haven't "upgraded" to Vista for various reasons (hardware upgade pending). I'm on the look-out for the new generation of games that are coming for Vista that take advantage of DirectX 10.

I've seen Hellgate London's trailer as well as gameplay videos but I wasn't too impressed. The guys there were saying DirectX 10 allows them to do all kinds of character customizations.

Enter Age of Conan. See the trailer below and then download the HD versions. It's simply AMAZING to look at. If Diablo 3 looks anything close to that, I'm sold.

Note: this low-res version doesn't do it justice. You should download the high-def versions below:
On the funny side, if you machine can't play the 720p video smoothly, you probably need a hardware upgrade as well. I know mine can't.

No comments: