Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Diablo 3 map

For those of us impatient enough (isn't that everyone?), a Diablo III custom map has been released.

You need Warcraft III in order to play it and the map is still in beta. However, I'm really amazed at the graphics - the editor is indeed powerful enough to change the game completely. It does look like Diablo III.

Download Diablo 3 beta map

P.S. Maybe it was my bad luck with skill selection as a Wizard but even the first wave of zombies proved insurmountable for me!
diablo 3 map

3 comments:

Marshall said...

Hi, I have insterest to make a link exchange with you. I will post 1 or 2 link to your blog from any of my blog about diablo 3 such as diablo 3 characters diablo 3 item diablo 3 wallpaper diablo 3 lastest news diablo 3 demo diablo 3 review for 1 link to my diablo 3 release date blog. So this way we won't have a 2way link. and of course maybe since you have a link sidebar maybe you could add a: "contact me" link in the bottom of your blog for further contact. And of course you can go now see on http://diablo3lastestnews.blogspot.com the link I'm talking about. If you don't want to share link just answer me and i'll remove mine and if you don't ill remove mine. If you want answer me and we will make an arrangement.

Kimpton Computers said...

Hi,

I too would be interested in exchanging links with you. I manage a site called Diablo 3 Sanctuary. I have already placed a link on our front page as your content is valuable information for our visitors. Please let me know if you would like to take me up on the offer, we will be keeping your link on our page whatever you choose.

Many Thanks.

Unknown said...

You should check out the guys over at Diablo 3 they really got good content!